Amy Scott of Amy’s Humble Musings had her baby girl—Elisabeth Hope–yesterday. I think it’s a lovely name, if I do say so myself. Congratulations & best wishes, Amy.
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- How Christian schools make children LESS Christian