1. I suck at taking care of pets. First, we had to find a new home for Milton and then today, Bubbles the betta fish goes belly up. Nice.
2. I broke my Lenten fast this week. Yep. I fasted from secular music all Lent and it was awesome. This week I downloaded Kanye's "Homecoming" (the clean version, yo!) and I literally had a full-body goosebump attack. What is it about Hip-Hop and R&B that just feeeels so goooooood?
3. I need to quit arguing with fundamentalists/patriarchal/homeschooling peeps. I don't know why I feel like I need to help these people. But I do. Ack. I need to get over it. Because it's n-o-t working. And it's not my place, anyway. I need to shut it.
4. Cherry 7-Up tastes good on a hot day.
5. I go barefoot way too much. Or maybe I need to pick the toys up off the floor more often. YEE-freaking-OW!
6. I like my fake nails. It's been ages since I got my nails done. They look awesome—even if the rest of me doesn't! Heh.
7. I watched a documentary on Hurricane Katrina. It made me sick. How did this happen in America? And then I was outraged. At myself. For not caring enough back in '05.
8. I need to eat more vegetables.
9. I want to take a 2 year vacation with my husband. I miss him. Which sounds weird, because I see him everyday. But with five kids, um, I feel like we're ships passing in the night. That's it, I'm setting up a month's worth of date nights!
10. I ate frozen yogurt 3x this week. I'm officially addicted.