I was on Fox & Friends this morning debating the merits of a proposed California law that would expel students from school for sexting. I definitely think something needs to be done about cyber-bullying and the perils of teenage sexting, but I’m not convinced new legislation is the answer. However, both sides have valid points, here. Watch this and let me know your thoughts?
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.