But instead, my kids have to suffer through hearing me serenade them on a daily basis. And now, so do you. The real question you might find yourself asking, though, is why does my Tevye (a Russian Jew from Fiddler on the Roof) have an Irish accent? I really don’t know. Because it sounds awesome?
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- How to recognize unhealthy personal boundaries in yourself and others
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)
- Virginity: New & Improved!
- How Christian schools make children LESS Christian