Well, to be completely honest, he was making fun of the “media sh*t-storm” surrounding Hilary Rosen’s comments last week. And since I participated in a “Mommy panel” on Fox News, Stewart called me part of the “elite homemaker snob-bobbery.” But still, I’ve always enjoyed watching his show and it was super fun seeing my mug pop-up there. Here’s the clip–you see me starting around 2:13. And for the record, I agree with Jon: raising five kids is totally not as hard as being a SPACE NEUROSURGEON!
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.