As we approach another election season, I’m half-tempted to stay off the Internet entirely. My whole social network is morphing into a state of near-constant debate (and I’m including myself, here!). So much arguing! And what good does it accomplish? After receiving my no-cancer diagnosis a couple weeks ago, I’ve been re-thinking how I use the Internet. I wanted to share my thoughts in a video because it’s important to remember we’re all real people with real faces, real voices and real feelings.
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- How Christian schools make children LESS Christian
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- How to talk to someone living inside an abusive church/cult group