How an ENFP reads “The Hunger Games”
- Peeta or Gale? Gale or Peeta?
- Geez, Katniss. Get in touch with your emotions, already.
- Aww, Prim! Primmy-Prim-Prim. ((hugs))
- These kissing scenes aren’t romantic enough.
- Ack! The action is moving too fast! But I can’t stop!
- Oh, Rue.
- Dude, Peeta. A little more manly action, a little less professions of undying love.
- I really could do without these blood and gore scenes.
- Reading about starving kids is making me hungry.
- Did I just get stung by a hacker-jacker? Because I TOTALLY feel that!
- I CANNOT GO ON WITH MY LIFE UNTIL I FINISH READING THIS BOOK!
- Katniss rocks that bow and arrow!
- I should take up archery myself.
- I think I’m going to go dress up like Katniss right now.
- I can probably fashion a mockinjay pin out of this safety pin…
- Hey, kids! Let’s build a miniature Hunger Games arena!
- OK, who wants to play Katniss?
- Who cares about the laundry? I’m pulling out my sewing machine to make costumes for us ALL!
- Alright, for this week’s writing workshop, we’re all going to write ourselves into the Hunger Games!
- (I actually did #21–my writing workshop students are writing their own Hunger Games. We are having so much fun!)
- Let’s see if I can read “Catching Fire” and “Mockingjay” in one sitting!
- I need a pink wig like Effie’s.
- Dishes? What dishes?
This entry was posted in ENFP
. Bookmark the permalink