Hello, beloveds. You’ve been missing me, yes? Well, I’ve been missing you, too. I am now halfway through Chapter 9 and this book is breaking up my life and putting it all back together again. As a tribute to this broken-hearted way, I’ve written a little piece for you over at Deeper Story. It’s a taste of what I’m working through right now. Bring some tissues and go read: Embracing The Broken-Hearted Way.
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- How Christian schools make children LESS Christian
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- I can't go to church anymore
- I'm A Slacker for Jesus