Jude came home from the hospital last night. We really don’t have any answers. All the tests came back normal. The doctors don’t know why he fainted. A fluke? Over-tired? Sinus infection? We just don’t know. Sometimes there are no answers. Actually, A LOT of times there are no answers. I’m just glad we’re home, we’re safe and he’s OK. Jude slept all night last night and almost the whole day today. A few minutes ago I heard him laughing with his brother. It was the sweetest sound ever. Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement. It meant so much. I’m absolutely exhausted now. Now that everyone is OK, I feel like going to bed and sleeping for at least two weeks. xo, EE.
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- How Christian schools make children LESS Christian