I’m pretty sure a cement trucked just backed into my sinuses because my head feels like it weighs 3,000 tons. I be sick. Also, I be whiny. Pathetically whiny. You do not want me blogging right now. I’ll be back soon. GOD WILLING. Because I may die. From a cold. You know, These Things Happen. Did I mention someone rear-ended my car this week and then just drove off? Waaaahh about All The Things. NYQUIL!
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- I'm A Slacker for Jesus
- ADHD & Dysgraphia
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Grade-School Drama Queens.
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)