This week, Kristen Howerton and I are discussing misogynistic commercials, Beyonce’s half-time performance and all things female empowerment. Do you think Beyonce’s half-time show was a good example of female empowerment? And on a production note, would you prefer “So Totally Relidge!” to remain a video series or would it be more convenient if we made it a podcast? Let us know!
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.