Stephen Colbert for Pope? This week, Kristen and I discuss the Pope’s resignation and the racially segregated churches. How do you feel about the Pope’s resignation and what sort of Pope are you hoping will follow Pope Benedict XVI? Do racially segregated churches prevent us from achieving spiritual unity? How can we come together? Should spiritual values supersede cultural differences?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- How Christian schools make children LESS Christian
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- I can't go to church anymore
- I'm A Slacker for Jesus