I’m guilty of a few of these. Clearly. But that didn’t stop me from laughing hysterically. Consider this your daily dose of preventative medicine.
- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- Virginity: New & Improved!