- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
Category Archives: Scrapbooking
I made this today! A mom from Jewel’s class came up with the general idea of turning empty food cans into cute little pencil holders. In it’s former life, this was a can of pinto beans. I cleaned, painted and … Continue reading
1. If I write it, the layout will come. Journal first. Tell the story. The rest will follow. 2. Practice contentment. More stuff doesn’t always equal better scrapping. That said (hee hee), if I stay in my budget–new stuff IS … Continue reading
Had so much fun cropping last night @ The Red Bee!! Met some new scrappers (hey Debbie, hey Tracy), chatted with Linda, ate frozen yogurt, and yes, actually completed not one but TWO layouts. This is my fav LO so … Continue reading
The ever-inspiring Ali Edwards issued a challenge to find a word to define 2007. I chose the word "small." To see my blog post regarding why I chose this puzzling word, click HERE! Or just scroll down because you know … Continue reading
Cropped last night at PaperZone (formerly Memories) in Tustin. I haven’t been there in SO long! It was nice to see familiar faces and catch up with everyone. For this 9×9 LO I used Daisy D’s Christmas papers from their … Continue reading
I believe in the power of SMALL things. Taking my sons to the local strawberry fields to experience the ubridled joy of a freshly picked, lusciously juicy strawberry. Packing my daughter’s lunch everyday instead of having her eat cafeteria food. … Continue reading
Last night I attended the Oasis New Year’s crop! Lots of yummy food, fabulous scrappers & 20% off all purchases–yay!! Here’s something I completed at the crop.