- Elizabeth Smart & the life-threatening danger of shame-based purity culture
- Who is Elizabeth Esther?
- Belts and spatulas: a story of spanking, fear, failure and redemption
- Why we left Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- A Handy Guide For Dealing With Manipulative People
- I was spanked as a child and I turned out ok. Didn't I?
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Buying Pants
- Good Christian girls don't talk about sex. We just obsess about it.
- Lazy! Flighty! Slobby! Commitment-phobe! (Understanding your ENFP "dark side" and becoming a well-rounded, mature ENFP)
- Virginity: New & Improved!
Category Archives: Sports
I grew up the old-fashioned way which meant every Sunday was the Lord’s Day. We got to church at 8:45am and didn’t leave until 5pm. When we called it All Day For God we weren’t exaggerating. Back then, when I … Continue reading
They arrive slowly accompanied by a coterie of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, oxygen tanks. Their bodies are fragile, rickety; but their smiles are radiant. I support elbows and assist stiff limbs into my little golf-cart shuttle. I tell them to hang … Continue reading