Email me: elizabeth at elizabethesther dot com
Facebook: Elizabeth Esther’s Blog Friends
Elizabeth Esther is available to speak on the following topics:
- You Are Already Free: how God heals our will, heart and faith after a traumatic church experience
- Catholics & Evangelicals: ideas for bridging what divides us, solutions for increased understanding and Christian unity
- Fundamentalism is Everywhere: how to spot it, how to engage it, how to heal it
- The Fundamentalist Within: learning to embrace imperfection, lean into discomfort and develop empathy for oneself and others
- Spiritual Abuse: What is it? How can churches avoid it? How churches can provide safe, healing places for victims of spiritual abuse.
- How to Cult-Proof Your Children
- Signs & Symptoms of Unhealthy Churches: the danger of personality-centric leadership structures and vital need for accountability and financial oversight.
Mailing Address: I enjoy sharing things I like with my readers. If you have a book or product you’d like me to consider for review, please send to the address below. Note: I read and try everything but only write reviews for the books and products I enjoy.
13681 Newport Ave. #8352
Tustin, CA. 92780
(NOTE: this is not my home address! But the friendly UPS people here are more than happy to greet you on my behalf!)