1. For the twins who now weigh 4.4 lbs. and 4.5 lbs. respectively and are still cookin' along.
2. A Thanksgiving dinner I didn't have to cook but still got to enjoy. Thanks, Mom!
3. My three children who daily challenge me to be a better mom, a more sincere Christian and who overwhelm me with their unconditional love.
4. My husband who thinks having a hobby means playing with his kids, and who never, ever complains about having to work hard to provide for his five children (and me!).
5. My bed--the sweetest, softest, most pillowy place on Earth.
6. My blog for allowing me a creative writing outlet and for my dear blog readers who make me SO happy every day with their comments, emails and generosity of spirit. Many blessings to all of you!