Getting To Know You...
Blogging is the modern front porch. And for stay-at-home mothers, blogging is nothing short of a God-send. My husband was the one who first got me blogging. "Do it for writing practice," he said. Little did I know that my "writing practice" would become an indispensable part of my life, mostly because of the wonderful community of people who are kind enough to read my words.
I will be adding a permanent link to this post in my sidebar, so even if you don't introduce yourself today or this week, you can always come back later. I know some of you through your own blogs, or maybe we know each other personally. Mostly, I think it will be interesting for all of us to get to know each other a little better. Feel free to leave links to your own blogs or websites. Thanks to Jennifer @ "Et Tu?": The Diary of A Former Atheist for this introduction idea.
1. What's your first name? State? Country?
2. What does a typical day look like for you?
3. Which books (not counting the Bible) have influenced you the most?
4. What spiritual beliefs (if any) do you hold? Do you attend church regularly?
5. What's your favorite hobby or pastime?
6. Which are your favorite posts to read (you know, just so I can keep you entertained ;): funny stories, my faith journey, twin updates, other?