- He's a real person. Which is far more than you can say for Mitt Robot-ney.
- He ain't no womanizer. Which is far more than you can say for Nude Gingrich.
- He thinks America should mind its own business.
- He's crazy. But he's smart-crazy. Which is far better than being religiously crazy.
- Yo, Newt. Maybe there wouldn't be such an "avalanche" of negative ads if you had a more positive past.
- Michelle Bachmann says Obama is guided by his "hardened ideology." And she's not? Hello pot. Meet kettle.
- Have to say, though---Rick Santorum kinda won me over (a little bit) with this quote: "People ask me what motivates me. What motivates me is the dignity of every human life." That motivates me, too.
- Mitt Romney's sons are freakishly good looking.
- To me, Ron Paul is the most believably genuine candidate in the GOP.
- Too bad he won't win the nomination.
Welcome to the archives of Elizabeth Esther's Blog.
NOTE: Please be patient with these archives! Because they are imported, some of the images may look a little wonky and some of the internal links may not work. I suggest that you use this handy little search bar to find what you're looking for.