- Avoid advice from middle-aged, unmarried men who have yet to live one successful love story.
- Be wary of the man who always refers to women as "girls."
- Scoff at advice which falls back on worn out, degrading gender stereotypes.
- A man who "speaks truth" by calling out "girls" as "slutty" does not deserve your respect.
- Don't be close friends with the women who applaud and enable misogynistic men.
- You are a person of equal worth before God. Period. Any man who does not recognize this, is not worthy of YOU.
- It is only the insecure and immature man who demands that you demonstrate why you're worthy of his love.
- You do not exist as a secondary character to a man's life story. And it's OK to get angry about that when a man says you are.
- Your value is not bound up in your past, present or future mistakes. You are valuable because you are.
- You have the right to be with someone who treats you honorably.
- When a Christian man apologizes for making misogynistic public statements, you should forgive him. But never forget.
Welcome to the archives of Elizabeth Esther's Blog.
NOTE: Please be patient with these archives! Because they are imported, some of the images may look a little wonky and some of the internal links may not work. I suggest that you use this handy little search bar to find what you're looking for.